Equip your huddle room with best-in-class audio, video, and screen-sharing capabilities with this all-in-one video conferencing system.
VIDEO SOUND COLLABORATION SYSTEMS CS-700
Designed with smaller spaces in mind, this wall-mounted system features ultra-wideband audio and high-quality video to bring spectacular clarity to all of your communication and collaboration needs. Integrated remote management capability makes it easier than ever for your IT department to remotely monitor, manage, and upgrade huddle room installations.
Make the most of every meeting with a collaboration system that's designed for your most important applications.
- USB audio and video support
- Beamforming microphone array
- 4 speaker elements
- Ultra-wide angle camera with 120-degree field of view
- Remote administration and management, system notifications (SNMP), auto-configuration support
- Works with your chosen UC application
- Connect calls with Bluetooth & NFC
- Includes wall mount kit
The Yamaha CS-700 video sound collaboration system is specifically designed as an all-in-one unit to equip huddle rooms with best in class audio and video capability. Huddle rooms have unique requirements, as they typically are small-sized rooms with limited tabletop space. The Yamaha CS-700 combines ultra-wideband audio with high-quality video to fulfil video, audio, and collaboration requirements in one simple, wall-mounted system addressing all communication and collaboration requirements of the huddle room. Audio and video are accomplished through one USB cable. The integrated remote management capability enables IT departments across the world to remotely monitor and manage their huddle room installations.
Due to the small size of huddle rooms, participants sit close to displays and cameras in these rooms, in the past requiring panning of video cameras to see the whole room. The Yamaha CS-700 industry-leading 120-degree ultrawide angle camera captures all meeting participants in one field of view. The CS-700 camera covers 80% more area in the whole room, removing the hassle of panning and zooming cameras to see everybody in the room. The high pixel count of the CS-700 ensures that every expression is captured and seen for people up to 10ft/3m from the camera. It is truly a “set it and forget it” video system.
“Hear every word” has never meant more to meeting success than today. The CS-700 takes advantage of years CS-700 of professional and corporate audio experience within Yamaha and Revolabs. The CS-700 features a beamforming microphone array that picks up every word spoken in the room and delivers it to the far end. A four-element speaker bar provides amazing audio in the room, ensuring that every word spoken at the far end is heard. Combine that with award-winning audio processing technology integrated into the CS-700 and you have easy, natural conversations between meeting participants with clarity and intelligibility for all.
USB, Bluetooth® and SIP support
The Yamaha CS-700 becomes the one communication device in the room. It supports business communication applications such as Microsoft® Skype for Business™, Google Chromebox for Meetings™, BlueJeans®, Zoom®, GoToConference™, Vidyo® and others. In addition, the CS700 provides a SIP interface to the corporate call manager, replacing the need for a separate conference phone in the huddle room. USB and SIP communications can be easily bridged in the CS-700, expanding the communication opportunities even further. And Bluetooth allows for fast and easy audio connections, instantly turning a mobile or computer call into a conference call.
Table space in huddle rooms is typically at a premium. The Yamaha CS-700 is a wall mount system, eliminating any need for table-top equipment in the huddle room. The wall mount provides simple installation and makes connecting the wires to the CS-700 easy by the use of a special pivot design feature. If you can drill a hole, you can install the CS-700.
Managing up to hundreds of huddle rooms is a challenge for any IT department. The Yamaha CS-700 enables remote monitoring and management of the units as well as configuring units in bulk. Upgrade them remotely and automatically through the IP interface. Managing technology in the huddle room just became way simpler!
- CS-700AV: Audio, Video, IT management
- CS-700SP: Audio, Video, IT management, SIP interface
- Speaker Bar:4 Speaker elements with tweeter and mid-Woofer on left and right
- Speaker Frequency Response:160 – 20,000 Hz
- Max SPL:90 dB at 1 M
- Microphones:4 microphone beamforming array
- Microphone Coverage:180 degrees audio pickup
- Microphone Frequency Response:160 – 16,000 Hz
- Full Duplex Audio: Yes
- Echo Cancellation: Ultra wideband AEC
- LED indicator: Mute/unmute
- Mount: Wall Mount Bracket for above or below display mounting
- Connector: USB with strain relief
- USB Host Port: Audio, video and HID supported over USB 2.0 and 3.0/3.1
- Ethernet: RJ 45
- Bluetooth®: Audio only
- Camera Sensor: High Definition CMOS
- Privacy: Digital video mute
- LED Indicators: Camera Operational LED
- UVC Support: UVC 1.5
- Field of View: 120 degrees
- Call Handling: Make, Answer, Hold, Resume, Transfer (Blind and Supervised), Forwarding, Do not disturb, Redial, Call Timer, Call-ID, Speed Dial, Missed Call Notifications, Voice Mail Notifications (switch configured)
- Call Bridging: Supports Bridging SIP and USB Calls. Join, Split, Hold, Resume, 3+1 Lines: Up to 2 SIP calls, 1 USB call, plus the user
- Codecs: G.711 (A-law and μ-law), G.722, G.726, G.729
- DTMF Support: RTP event, SIP in-band, SIP info package
- Security: SRTP/SRTCP Support (RFC 1889), IETF SIP support (RFC 3261 and companion RFCs), SSIP, Password protected configuration files, Password protected login
- Network & Provisioning: DHCP or Static IP, Server Based Central Provisioning, Web Portal for Individual Unit Configuration
- Safety: IEC60065, IEC60950, IEC62368
- EMC: CISPR13/CISPR22/CISPR32/ FCC/J55013/ ETSI EN 300 328 / ETSI EN 302 291- 2 / ETSI EN 300 330-2 EN55024/CISPR24 or 35 and ETSI EN 301 489-1
- Environmental: RoHS, Reach, WEEE
SIZE, WEIGHT, POWER
- Height: 3.9in/98.75mm
- Length: 2.7in/68.5mm
- Width: 34.in/861.7mm
- Weight (incl. bracket): 7.3 lbs/3.3kg
- Input Voltage: 100-240 VAC
- Input Current: 1A
- Input Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 36W