Mipro Wireless Microphone System
The innovative ACT 3 Series wireless microphone systems are a culmination of years of extensive design and manufacturing experience.
EIA standard 19” rack-mountable metal chassis is used instead of cheap plastics. Featuring backlit LCD instead of LED display for ease of use and professional appearance. PLL-synthesized technology for RF stability and matched with rugged ACT-32H & ACT-32T transmitters.
- EIA standard 1/2U metal receiver.
- Receiver provides bias for booster where MIPRO antenna systems can be added for extended receiving range and stability.
- Backlit LCD displays group, channel, frequency, RF level, antenna selection, AF level, battery level indicator, interference warning indicator, and panel lock indicator.
- A lit green light indicates a working mode when receiver detects an incoming signal or buttons touched. Light dims automatically when receiver is idle for about 10 seconds.
- Balanced XLR / unbalanced 1/4 " audio output jack, output level switch and DC input are on the rear panel. One mixed-output switch is available for dual-channel receivers.
- High efficiency and low spurious PLL circuitry with Auto Scan functioin. Each receiver is presets with 11 groups, Groups 1~6, 7~10 have 8 &16 compatible channels respectively. Up to 8 channels in group 11 can be saved and recalled within 961 user-defined frequencies. A total of 112 preset channels per band.
- World’s first ACT™ function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the transmitters.
- Advanced diversity technology for optimum reception range and reduces signal dropouts and the “PiloTone & NoiseLock” dual-squelch circuits prevent noise interference.
- Adjustable ‘SQ’ for higher sensitivity to increase receiving distance and lower sensitivity to reduce interference.
- Industry’s only RF interference warning indicator for ideal SQ level adjustment.
- DC input socket accepts 12~15V power supply.
- Matching ACT-32H handheld and ACT-32T bodypack transmitters.
ACT311-HH (includes ACT311 receiver + ACT30H hand held microphone)
ACT311-BP (includes ACT311 receiver + ACT30T belt pack with lapel microphone)
ACT311-BP (includes ACT311 receiver + ACT30T belt pack with lapel microphone + MU53H headset)
PLEASE NOTE: These kits are NOT supplied with an XLR patch cable to connect the receiver to your mixer or amp. We suggest C-XLR3-1