- Ownership of the goods remains with Sitech Systems NZ Ltd until the account is paid in full.
- No return of goods will be accepted after 30 days of the customer receiving them.
- Returns will only be accepted with prior approval from Sitech Systems NZ Ltd. Please phone or email to explain your reasons for wishing to return the goods and request approval to do so.
- Any goods returned without prior approval may not be credited and may be re-sent to the customer at the customers cost.
- Returned goods must be couriered, or dropped off, directly to either our Hamilton or Wellington offices. They must not be given to a rep when visiting. Please find our delivery addresses below.
- Returned goods must include a copy of the delivery docket or invoice, an explanation for the return and the name of the Sitech staff member who approved the return.
- Returned goods must be in their original condition including all packaging when received back into Sitech Systems NZ Ltd stores.
- A 20% restocking fee will be charged on all returns accepted for credit.
- Freight will not be credited and return freight is the responsibility of the customer.
- If goods are faulty we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- With any claim for faulty goods under warranty, it is the customer’s responsibility to arrange and pay for the freight for the return of the goods to Sitech Systems NZ Ltd.
- All faulty goods to be returned to Hamilton delivery address.
Delivery address for returned goods:
Sitech Systems (NZ) Ltd Sitech Systems (NZ) Ltd
67 Kent Street Unit 11 Avalon Business Park
Frankton 55 Percy Cameron Street
Hamilton Lower Hutt