MOBILE AUDIO PODS FOR SUPERIOR TEACHER/PUPIL COMMUNICATION IN FLEXIBLE LEARNING ENVIRONMENTS
Developed in collaboration with educators in the field, Flexcat answers the needs of differentiated, interactive small group instruction.
This compact, clear-classroom-audio system provides access to direct instruction, flexible two-way communication, dynamic redirection, and unprecedented student monitoring and assessment.
Flexible audio for group learning:
- Engage students in higher-level thinking skills
- Provide flexibility needed for small group instruction
- Maximize time with students and on-task behavior
- Increase confidence in formative assessment
- Children who hear better learn better
- Choice of including either a Redcat Access or Topcat Access to link the system together. Also alternatively available as an addition to existing Redcat Access or Topcat Access system. (Contact Sitech Systems NZ Ltd for details)
- 4 tabletop audio pods (options for 2 or 6 available) for communication with each student group
- Teacher microphone to instruct and monitor each group
- Teacher remote to select each group or the whole class
- Classroom speaker to enable whole group instruction
- Charging base to organize and charge all components
Talk to your local area Representative about your requirements today