The Flexi-Scope is simple to use as easily connected to any PC USB port. Flexi-Scope has a true 1.3 MP CMOS sensor to capture high quality images at magnifications of up to 200X. The microscope has a flexible gooseneck and can be easily positioned to view even difficult objects. The bright, adjustable, LED lighting can be used to illuminate the subject when working in subdued lighting. The easy to use software is compatible with XP or Vista and includes measurement software so that children can make sub millimetre measurements and add dimensions to captured images.
- Resolution : True 1.3M pixels
- Sensor : 1.3M pixel CMOS sensor
- Magnification X10 to X200 (approx)
- LED lamp : 6 LED light for illumination
- Frame rate : 15 fps
- Interface : USB
- Gooseneck : 40 cm long. Flexible neck allows the microscope to be positioned easily to view difficult objects
- Operation System : Window Xp , Vista
- Controls: LED Light on/off button & snapshot button (on base)
- Built-in Microphone
- Compact size for portable use between classrooms
- Investigate items previously impossible to look at through traditional digital microscopes
- Perfect for use with interactive whiteboard.