Have you ever thought of setting up a radio transmitting station for your school? It is not as expensive as you think and is really quite simple. All you need is a transmitter, an aerial, an audio mixer, some microphones and a computer to run background music from a play list.
Setting up a Radio Station Package
- 2x studio condenser microphones
- 2x sprung desk arms to support mics.
- 1x audio mixer
- 1x computer hum eliminator
- 2x easyspeak recorders for out- of – studio recording
- 1x set of fit out cables
- 1x headphone amplifier (for up to 4 headphones)
- 2x sets Panasonic high quality headphones
- 1x FM transmitter
- 1x FM transmitting aerial
Click here for case studies and background information
Note: We are only able to sell this package to Schools